On Sunday, June 12th the 2011 Tony awards were the place to be. This is where all the stars came out to support the amazing achievements of Broadway. It brought forth a multitude of celebrities in presenting and winning including Brooke Shields, Catherine Zeta –Jones and Chris Rock to name a few. There also was incredible fashion and makeup looks on the red carpet. One example was of Tony nominated actress Lily Rabe, who looked flawless. Her look created by celebrity & eco-friendly makeup artist Tina Turnbow all in Tarte cosmetics. She was simply elegant with a gorgeous simulated cat eye, shimmering cheeks and vibrant lip. Cultivating what is truly the perfect evening look for the season. To get this look, please see the product list below. You can find Tarte cosmetics at: www.tartecosmetics.com and www.qvc.com.
Products used for this look:
Get the Look: TONY nominated Lily Rabe
Event: 2011 TONY awards
Makeup Artist: Celebrity & eco-friendly makeup artist Tina Turnbow
Makeup- complexion & cheeks
· To enhance her porcelain complexion, Tina applied tarte’s new maracuja creaseless concealer in fair. (QVC Item#: A217165)
· Tina created a soft peachy-pink glow with tarte’s newest Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in peaceful. (QVC Item#: A217165)
· Tina then highlighted her cheekbones with tarte’s provocateur Amazonian clay shimmer powder in champagne.
· Her eyes had a soft, simple shimmer. Tina used tarte’s neutralEYES natural eyeshadow palette in volume II.
· She then only lined the upper, inner rim with tarte’s emphasEYES™ high definition inner rim eyeliner pencil in black for more definition and to intensify the lash line.
· This look was all about the lashes. Tina used tarte’s gifted Amazonian clay smart mascara.
· To complete this look Tina mixed two shades to get this coraly-red, vibrant shade with tarte’s LipSurgence™ in fiery and joy!
Photo Credits: Getty Images