Written by KEKE SIMOT & MELANIE BRYANT
Blood Orange Mimosas
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Slices of fresh blood oranges
- Fresh flowers (see sidebar)
- Champagne, Prosecco (Italian sparkling white wine), or sparkling wine
- Place a scoop of the sorbet into a champagne flute or white wine glass
- Carefully place a slice of the blood orange and a few fresh flowers, or rose petals.
- Gently pour in the champagne or sparkling wine; serve immediately.
Want more recipes like this? Be sure to check out CURVY Magazine Issue 02.