Written by CHEF RORY SCHEPISI
This drink can be made the night before or the day of your get together.
- 1 star fruit sliced thin into star shapes (if available)
- 1 C white grapes
- 2 small peaches sliced
- 1 small golden delicious apple
- 1 lime sliced in thin rounds
- 5 parts white wine (Pinot Grigio works great)
- 1 part Hennessy Cognac
- 2 parts Peach Schnapps
- 1 part triple sec
- In a pitcher, mix together all the liquid ingredients and stir. Add all of your fruit and let sit overnight or serve right away.
- Serve in big ice tea glasses over ice.
- Make sure you put some of the fruit into each glass.
Want more recipes like this? Be sure to check out CURVY Magazine Issue 03