It’s getting close to that time of year when traveling and vacations on underway! Summer brings amazing things and adventures underway with family trips, romantic getaways and lost weekends. Whatever your plans are in the upcoming months, it’s important to know what to take and how to pack. Here are some amazing must haves for all your travel needs. I am sure they will make a difference and suit all your needs.
The right luggage and packing is essential to any trip that you are going to take, so here are some fabulous items from eBags:
- Corded double zipper pulls make opening/closing simple and fast
- Mesh top panel for easy identification of contents, and ventilation
- Interior seams fully finished for durability
- Soft mesh won’t damage delicate fabrics
- Webbing handle for convenience when carried by itself
- Small cube dimensions: 11″ x 6.75″ x 3″
- Medium cube dimensions: 13.75″ x 9.75″ x 3″
- Large cube dimensions: 17.5″ x 12.75″ x 3.25″
Tough Lightweight Smart – TLS truly defines the new Mother Lode series. We’ve completely re-designed our best selling wheeled duffels and added new features and innovative functionality and performance without added weight. If you’re looking for outstanding design, style, and function, you’ll find it in the new Mother Lode TLS series
For more information and to find all you need for travel, go to: www.ebags.com
This can be so challenging with all the restrictions on what you can take, etc. But here are some amazing products that you should definitely look into:
They have everything from cases and travel bags to containers that are airline approved for travel to fill with you must needed beauty needs.
For more information, go to their site: www.minikittour.com
Perfumes come in so many sizes, shapes and fun bottles. But what if you want to take different fragrances with you when you travel? The best way is with Travalo, the fabulous line of travel friendly atomizers that fill up easily with your favorite fragrance.
For more information, go to: www.us.travalo.com or check your local drugstore.
This can be one of the most challenging things when you need to take your brushes with you when you are out of town. Here is a fabulous set from one of the best brands in the industry, Sigma Beauty!
For more information, go to: www.sigmabeauty.com
When you are preparing for travel, there are some things you should consider:
You want to take a couple of comfy clothing items for quick changes if you have any accidents or spills on your outfit when traveling.
You should also carry a warm and cozy scarf in case it gets cold on the plane, train, etc.
Also, you want to carry a bottle of water at all times for those in between moments, traveling can be very dehydrating and tiring.
You should always keep a snack with you!
What makes the Traveltime bar™ so special?
- Wellmune WGP®—clinically proven to activate key immune cells
- Contains 99% pure Resveratrol—for heart health and anti-aging
- High fiber 5-7g
- Only 190 calories
- No trans fat, hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or preservatives
- No cholesterol
- Low sodium
- 25-40% of 15 essential vitamins and minerals
What makes the Resveratrol WINETIME bar™ so special?
- It’s the first—and only—gourmet nutrition bar containing Resveratrol.
- More Resveratrol than 50 glasses of red wine
- 2 delicious flavors
- Chocolate, Dates & Almonds
- 7 extra “super fruits”— cranberry, noni, pomegranate, goji berry, acai, mangosteen and blueberry.
- 2 sources of Resveratrol
- 99% pure trans-Resveratrol
- Premium French red grapes from the Rhône valley
- High fiber—7 grams per bar
- No trans fat, hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup.
- No artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or preservatives.
- No cholesterol
- No dairy
- No gluten
Must have travel wipes:
The best eco friendly beauty wipes that have everything from makeup and nail polish remover to body soother to relax you.
For more information on where to find and purchase these, go to: www.lafreshgroup.com
Looking for a big and comfy bag for the plane? Fit everything from your ipad to your lip balm with these from San Diego Hat Co.
Keep skin hydrated!
Traveling can be terribly dehydrating on your skin, so make sure to keep these few essentials with you:
Must haves for your bag when traveling:
These are items you should have in your bag in case you want to moisturize and freshen your face up: Revolutionary products to protect and nourish the skin.
Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream and skin protectant
Can be used on hands, lips, and even cuticles
Boscia blotting papers for any shine
Josie Maran colorsticks can be used on cheeks, lips, and even cuticles. Made with argan oil to hydrate and protect.
EOS hydrating lip balms and hand creams
Sugar lip balm
Mattifying Serum and Soy Moisturizing Cream
So I hope this gives you some tips on items you want to keep in mind when heading on your next trip. Enjoy the upcoming vacation months and remember to prepare for anything and everything! Happy Travels…. Xoxo