Today I’ve got a tutorial with Nyx Eucalyptus, Nyx Charcoal Brown and BftE Very Vanilla. I’d seen people say that Nyx Eucalyptus is a good cruelty-free dupe for MAC Smoke & Diamonds. While I don’t own Smoke & Diamonds, I thought Eucalyptus would make for an elegant tutorial.
Because I have oily eyes, I always use an eyeshadow primer to prep my eyes for any look. It intensifies your eyeshadow color and locks the color in place for all day wear.
Instead of your typical black liner, I went for a lovely, deep mossy green gel liner called Trendy by Addiction NV.
How to Achieve the Look in 6 Easy Steps:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop.
- Apply Nyx Eucalyptus to the lid, inner crease, and lower browbone.
- Blend Nyx Charcoal Brown onto the outer 1/3 of the lid and the crease, blending inwards.
- Use a bent eyeliner brush to apply Addiction NV Trendy Gel liner to the upper lash line, winging it out. Then brush Eucalyptus along the lower lash line.
- Apply mascara, then highlight the browbone and inner corner with BftE Very Vanilla.
- Line the lower waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion liner.
I tried out an unconventional lip combination for me for this look, and if I had it to do over, I would go with a burgundy lip instead.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
- Nyx Eucalyptus – lid, center of crease, browbone, lower lash line
- Nyx Charcoal Brown – crease, outer 1/3 of lid, outer lower lash line
- BftE Very Vanilla – browbone and inner corners to highlight
- Addiction NV Trendy Gel liner – upper lash line
- Too Faced 24/7 Perversion liner – lower waterline
- Essence Multi-Action Blackest Black Mascara
- Anastasia Tinted brow gel in Espresso
- Addiction NV A Little Bit Of Foundation in Pat
- Addiction NV reHab Bright Young Thing bronzer – contour
- Addiction NV reHab Bright Young Thing concealer – under eyes, on red spots
- Nyx Cream Blush in Natural – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Duo – highlight
- Silk Naturals Perfecting finishing powder
- Nyx lip pencil in Natural
- Nyx gloss in Frosted Beige
- Veneomous Cosmetics gloss in Venom
Do you like Nyx Eucalyptus? What do you think of light taupes like this?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.