I love all the galaxy manicures that I’ve seen people doing, so I decided to make my own version for you. What you’ll need to do this tutorial:
- a base coat polish. I use Cult Nails Get it On Base Coat.
- a shiny top coat polish. I use HK Girl Glisten & Glow.
- a perfect one coat black nail polish. I use Cult Nails Nevermore.
- a color changing shimmery polish. I use Cult Nails Charlatan.
- a holographic top coat polish. I use Nina Ultra Pro Holographic Top Coat.
- Start with your base coat. This protects your nails from being discolored by a polish and also helps your manicure to stick around longer.
- Apply your perfect one coat black creme polish. This is a great base for doing nail art.
- Apply your color changiing polish. If you have longer nails, you will want to make a sort of S squiggle up and down the nail. If you have shorter nails, you may want to paint just inside the black, sort of leaving a black edge around the color.
- Use 1 to 2 coats of your holographic top coat.
- Finish with your super shiny top coat.
Do you like galaxy nails? Would you wear them?
“All products except Charlatan purchased by me. Charlatan sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.”
You can check out more of my tutorials at Phyrra.