As Hailee Steinfeld walked the red carpet at the premiere of her latest film Ender’s Game. Hailee looked as glamorous as ever with help from Celebrity Makeup Artist Steven Sollitto. The Oscar nominee sported a fantastic, white sequined Yves Saint Laurent top with playful red lips, paired with tailored black pants for a polished, stunning look.
Here, Steven Sollitto spills his secrets to achieve Hailee’s flawless look as she walked the red carpet last night! Please let me know if you are interested in running this look along with a giveawayof the Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub – essential for creating a clean healthy, flawless canvas.
“Nothing can be taken for granted on such a big night,” Steven explains. “So, to make sure Hailee’s skin looked its best we started by using Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub to exfoliate and refine the skin. I can’t express how important a clean healthy canvas is for makeup. The Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub feels fresh, lathers beautifully, and smells clean. A little attention to your skin before a big night goes a long way.”
Here are Steven’s tips for creating the look:
· To make sure Hailee’s skin looked its best, we started by using Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub to exfoliate and refine the skin. I can’t express how important a clean healthy canvas is for makeup. The Bioré Pore Unclogging Scrub feels fresh, lathers beautifully and smells clean. A little attention to your skin before a big night goes a long way.
· For moisturizer I used a Light Cream before applying a MAC Face and Body foundation, which I find works well on most women. Plus, this foundation allows me to go light or heavy depending on the area of the face.
· Originally we were going to do a wet glossy red lip to match the top. We all loved it but then thought about the longevity of the look. I didn’t want her worried about her lips as she was doing interview after interview, so we used the Jouer Riviera Gloss to help mimic the sequins of her top.
· To highlight the eyes, I used purples hues to bring out the gold in her eyes. To start her eye, I brushed shadow a bronze all across her lids and underneath her bottom lashes from Votre Vu called Copper Suede. Then, in order to give her some definition at her lashes, I used NARS Gel Liner in Tatar (this is a purple that reads black to most people, but it is softer) as well as MAC’s Strong Willed Pencil, which I smudged back and forth for a softer look. Next, I took a small but wide eye shadow brush and swept MAC Red Violet under her lashes and out at the corners of her eyes. I lined her inner bottom lids with Laura Mercier’s Violet Pencil. Two Coats of Benefit Bad Gal Lash in Black and her eyes were ready for those flashes on the red carpet.
· On Hailee’s cheeks, I can’t help but use Laura Mercier’s Praline Creme Cheek Blush – I just love the color. A very up-to-date choice in all its peachy apricot.
With her hair pulled tight up in a sleek high pony, Hailee looked the young star she is.
Now to the giveaway! Thanks to wonderful people at Biore they have offered to give 2 of our subscribers a free full sized bottle of the Biore’ Pore Unclogging Scrub. To enter the giveaway, simply comment below and let us know if this is a look that you would wear?
1. Comment letting us know if you would wear this look
2. Be a subscriber to our page
3. Be a US resident
4. Be at least 18 yrs old
5. November 8
*Winners will be selected using a random generator and be contacted via email.*