Summer is only a few months away and in my house the travel planning is in full swing. I am sharing the top destination on my list. If you have a favorite place that you would like to share be sure to comment on our post and share some of the fun things you love to do there. I decided to share my No. 1 top Destination, St. Petersburg, Florida!
This little peninsula located in the heart of Tampa Bay is a hidden gem with so much to do and so many places to enjoy! The City is well known for its fever for Baseball, the Arts, access to many beaches, and if you’re a Foodie this is the place to be! From fresh Florida Grouper to fresh Blue Crab you can find the sweetest most succulent seafood all over St. Petersburg! If you get a chance to visit this summer check out a few places I am highlighting.
- The Dali Museum – HISTORY AND ART AT ITS BEST
2. Rococo Steakhouse – THE ULTIMATE STEAKHOUSE LOUNGE
3. Ft. Desoto Beach- HISTORY, PERFECT FOR FAMILY, AND CAMPING TOO!
4. The Hangar Restaurant & Flight Lounge- BEST VIEW TO WATCH PLANES TAKE OFF
5. The Tampa Bay Rays Stadium – BEST SPORTS SPOT!
6. Bella Brava- BEST HUMMUS AND FLATBREAD IN THE BAY
7. The Cupcake Spot – GET A CHOCOLATE ELVIS!
8. Ted Peters-BEST SMOKED MULLET ACCORDING TO DINERS DRIVE-INS AND DIVE’S GUY FIERI
9. Skyway Jacks- DOWN HOME BREAKFAST! JUST LOOK FOR HUMPTEY DUMPTEY SITTING ON THE WALL!
10. The Chattaway Drive In – OUTDOOR MUSIC AND FAMOUS CHATTAWAY BURGERS
There are so many more places in St. Petersburg to enjoy. Whether you’re single looking for a sunny destination close to many beaches and after hour’s fun or you are looking for some place the whole family to enjoy. It’s an amazing City to visit and is one to keep an eye on as it continues to grow into one of the best places to live and play in the State of Florida. I can only imagine walking out on this board walk in the coming months!
Be sure to comment/post a picture of some of your favorite destinations and why so other viewers can see.
Wishing you a fun summer season ahead!