There are so many fun things about winter. It’s a season filled with fun, memories and good times. With the cold comes fun, but also extra care for ourselves. We can really stress our bodies out when facing strong challenges in weather. The heat used inside our homes can be very drying on the skin, hair and nails. If you are in areas that have snow and wear a lot of hats and knit caps, they can affect your hair as well. So it is essential to stay on top of giving your hair that extra love during the winter months. It you are using heat to style, it’s vital that you are using heat protectant products as well as tools that do not damage your hair. One of my favorite treatments for hair repair and replenishment is using a hair mask 1-2 times a week depending on your hair type. I have thinner hair that can tend to get oily if a mask is too heavy, so I normally do it once a week. It really makes my hair shiny and brings it back to life. So here are a few of my favorites that I would like to share with you:
Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery hair Mask
Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask rehabilitates extra dry or over-processed hair with intense moisturization.
This weekly treatment is so concentrated, just a small amount is needed for hair to become soft, lustrous and shining in minutes. Three naturally derived extracts work on the hair strand to defy dryness. Olive penetrates to the center, Meadowfoam Seed helps moisturize the middle and Sweet Almond wraps the surface. Treat your hair to intense moisture with this once-a-week conditioning mask.
Can be found at mass retailers and at www.neutrogena.com
Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque
Our Deep Repair Masque is a hair reconstructor that will penetrate and rebuild damaged hair for improved shine and elasticity.
- combines Macadamia & Argan oils with Tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extract
- deep nourishment & long-lasting conditioning
- ultra-conditioning hair reconstruction
- Can be found at Ulta and www.macadamiahair.com
- K-PAK Reconstructor contains the highest amount of Quadramine Complex than any other product in the Joico family.
- Hair is left shiny, strong and in a healthy, manageable state.
- K-PAK Reconstructor results in an immediately noticeable difference in strength, texture and appearance.
- Can be found at www.ulta.com, Sally’s beauty supply and some salons.
Monoi Repairing Hair Mask
Deeply Nourishing Hair Treatment To Undo And Prevent Damage
- • Monoi Oil deeply nourishes your hair from root to tip
- • Bamboo water, the strongest plant on our planet, helps to reinforce your hair’s structure
- • Hydrolyzed Silk, helps fortify your hair against future damage
- Can be found at Sephora, HSN.com and www.carolsdaughter.com
So I hope you are staying warm this season and look into one of these fabulous products. There are always amazing at home remedies as well that are extremely moisturizing for your hair. Items such as Olive and Coconut Oil can make for very hydrating treatments. Please let us know what you think and your suggestions for what you use on your hair during weather changing times. Please leave a comment below or email me at: email@example.com. Stay beautiful!!!